View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:34 AM   #65
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronairJAMES
Going to trade this game in this game is stupid i play as a 6 3 PG and keep getting moved to the PF position which i cant defend and keep getting penalized for getting scored on
2k11 was and still is the best!

Wouldn't exactly call it gamebreaking, but yeah it is a little frustrating having to play PF and sometimes C, and I have a 6'3 PG as well. Might take them a while, but they might eventually patch it so the positions aren't so 'random'. I remember this problem a few years ago back on either 2K10 or 2K11, and they patched it, so I don't know why the problem seems to be back again.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote