View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:57 AM   #71
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
happened to me for one game as a 6'3 pg on my hornets team. but havent seen it since. when it happened i was kinda pissed, but for the next 10 games, i havent seen it

still annoying

Happened all the time for me when I was with the Suns. Started a new game with Toronto, and it's only happened once so far. But I always play SG instead of PG which is annoying enough for me already. Won't get extensive PG minutes until I become the starter I guess. That's the problem with having Lowry, Calderon and Lucas III to beat out.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote