View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:33 AM   #806
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
im pretty sure you just earn it from games and thats it.

have you been playing much assoc?

Its been a pretty busy week so I haven't had much time to play any aspects of the game so far... maybe two exhibitions, and then I started a T-Wolves association, and I'm one game into the assoc'

I made a thread in the Video Game Forum hoping others were as into the Association Mode as myself.

Its really the only thing I do in the 2k games.... in 2k12 I did at least one with every team in the league even though I rarely played many of the games. Just worked the roster, made good trades and signings, and drafted and developed my youth.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote