View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:41 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k13 'Association Mode' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i did sim through an assoc and noted there was much less player trading throughout the season, something i hated last year. i think i'll actually leave cpu trades on.

This is one of the first things I did when I got the new game..... and I agree there were less trades, and no seriously bone-headed trades, than 2k12 had.

The season shook out pretty much as expected other than the fact that the Suns not only traded Luis Scola and Marcin Gortat.... but they ended up being the 7 seed.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote