View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:19 AM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k13 'Association Mode' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
I'll join this after the roster update.

Right now I'm deciding between Toronto, Detroit, or Washington.

Personally, unless its a sure-fire 2nd-round play off team I prefer to do the rebuild-around-youth route for a new association.

Washington always seems like a good start to the association but when I do the Wizards, Wall never seems to turn into anything resembling a true superstar. Especially now that the Wizards traded for the veteran frontcourt, it just doesn't seem like it would be that much fun.

I'd recommend the Pistons.... as it would be fun developing the Monroe/Drummond frontcourt, and the PG is set with Knight so really all they need is to develop their depth, and either draft or sign a superstar-quality wing that can create and shoot.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote