View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #15
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict the standings in the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
You said no retardation. Why are the Cavs and Raptors over the Hawks?

I saw a statistic on how much easier Joe made the game for Josh Smith. It was something like Joe assisted on 40% of Smiths assisted buckets. And every time Joe wasn't on the court and Josh was, Smiths shooting % went down. Now that Joe won't be there for an entire season, the pressure goes up for Josh Smith. I'm not trusting a team with Josh Smith as you're best player. Jeff Teague is great but he has a bit more to learn.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote