View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #6
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: For those of u that saw the movie dredd can u explain the end to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
I still am not understanding. She said the bomb was the device that was on her wrist and also connected to her heart. If her heart stops it will trigger the bomb blowing up at least 20 levels?

the detonator was directly linked to her heart rate via a wifi signal on her little wrist contraption. the bomb and heart-monitor-detonator were on the upper levels of a 200 story building. Dredd rightfully gambled on the range of her heart-monitor-detonator being out-of-range on ground level so he tossed that bitch. Since her heart rate didn't flat line until she hit ground, the range of signal didn't reach the detonator.

I really want to try that slow-mo drug.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 10-07-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote