View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #116
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
LeBron was the only worthwhile player on that team. Mo Williams? 40 year old Shaq? These are role players. That entire team was full of mediocre role players.

They were a completely different team because of LeBron. The Cavs went from an elite defense to one of the worst in the league. Now tell me, what dominant defenders did they lose other than LeBron? He anchored a defense from the perimeter, just like he does now on Miami.

Once LeBron left the Cavs joined the the Bobcats/Wizards/etc. category. They have some promise now with Irving who could become a good player, but LeBron was all the Cavs had. He made that team.

I'm still waiting for someone to find a player that carried a cast as bad as Clevelands to multiple 60+ win seasons. And I'll remain waiting because noone will be able to produce a name.

Are you serious?

Big Z, Antwan Jamison, Shaq, Delonte West, Mo Williams, Varejao, j.j. hickson. that team was built PERFECTLY around Lebron, surrounded him with a supporting cast that complimented Lebrons game perfectly.

You don't win 60 games b2b seasons because of one great player. It just doesn't happen. Lebron wasn't playing with a bunch of scrubs.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote