View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #2264
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

As expected, CJ0K crashes back to earth. I watched the game... I'm no longer pinning it on him (aside from the fumble). That team is just too awful to own really any players from it... Except for maybe Jared Cook who gets the occasionally garbage time TD. CJ was moving well when he got his hands on the ball, but it is a real fight just to get back to the line of scrimmage on that team. I complain about the Browns, but we are in a LOT better place than Tennessee right now.

Mendy... Welcome to my lineup. CJ... Welcome to my bench.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 10-07-2012 at 08:23 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote