View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #2274
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
GoBB with a chance because Spiller wasn't used in that ass wipping

I think I should still win though...even without Spiller
Spiller is still a decent FF player, but he isn't even close to what he was a couple of weeks ago and likely won't be the rest of the year. When healthy, Fred Jackson is the starter and tends to get more touches/targets.

I wouldn't look at him as much more than a flex option at this point.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote