View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:23 AM   #2
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Original 360 owners?

I had the first generation of xbox 360, was the shittiest console I ever owned. ****ing broke every month! Good god, that was the worst experience for a gamer. I'm using the new black slim one, been good for a year already :)
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote