View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #139
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
LeBron's performance in 2011 was the worst Finals performance out of any star I've ever seen. As bad as Kobe was in the '04 Finals, which was nearly as bad as LeBron in '07, LeBron's '11 Finals performance was even more pathetic.

That doesn't even take into account that Kobe single-handedly won a game and LeBron wasn't dealing with a rape accusation, a screwed up family, a feuding team mate, injured 3rd best player, team with horrible chemistry, starting PG who criticized the triangle l offense and said he didn't buy into it. and of course one of the all-time great defensive teams ever, if not the greatest.

LeBron wasnt the one who kept the Heat in it in game 1?

Kobe was the issue why the Lakers didn't win in 2004. he sucked... worrying about who sucked more between Kobe in 2004 or LeBron in 2011 should be irrelevant but very hypocritical to nag about.

i dont even know why i'm responding to you. Kobe's cock is too far down your throat.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote