View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #48
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

I'm in a little further, and I'm still a bit disappointed. I'm still in the Chris section. My main issue is that the camera is too close, making the action too muddled, the close quarters of combat combined with the camera make whatever graphical improvements they've made moot because I can't see them. I'm getting a headache just playing it for a couple hours. Also, the levels I'm playing with Chris Redfield are really just military operative simulations. There are plenty of games on the market that provide that, and if that's what I wanted that's what I would've bought.

I faced my first big bad guy, and it was an impressive set piece, so I'm still holding out hope, but so far good but not great.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote