View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Premiere League 2012-2013 season application thread

Even though I am running the minors league I would like to be considered again for this unless there are rules against being in both?

With how active this league is and the banter there is would make it a great league to be a part of. One thing lacking with the minors last year I felt was not enough daily trade chat even though I crested a chat room not everybody used it like you guys do with yours.

Even though my results last year could of been better. Rose getting hurt killed my position at the end of last year in the minors hense slipping to 6th but one thing I would be is active. I will have a lot of time on my hands this year.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote