View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Predict our record

I looked at our schedule and decided to make a list of all afternoon games we'll play.

Sunday , Nov. 4 - vs 76ers 12:00 PM
Sunday , Nov. 18 - vs Pacers 12:00 PM
Sunday , Nov. 25 - vs Pistons 12:00 PM
Sunday , Dec. 2 - vs Suns 12:00 PM
Sunday , Dec. 23 - vs Wolves 5:00 PM
Tuesday , Dec.25 - @ Lakers 3:00 PM on ABC
Sunday , Jan. 11 - vs Hornets 12:00 PM
Monday , Jan. 21 - vs Nets 3:30 PM on NBA TV
Sunday , Feb. 10 - vs Clippers 1:00 PM on ABC
Sunday , Mar. 3 - vs Heat 1:00 PM on ABC
Sunday , Mar. 17 - @ Clippers 3:30 PM on ABC
Sunday , Apr. 7 - @ Thunder 1:00 PM on ABC
Sunday , Apr. 14 - vs Pacers 3:30 PM

So we have 13 games,10 of them will be played at MSG. I especially look forward towards those games because for those who live in Europe it's the opportunity to watch basketball in normal time (around 6-7 PM,all other games are around 1-2 AM which is pretty late).
Also some of the Knicks best wins last season came in the afternoon games (Celtics on Christmas,Bulls where Melo hit those threes,Mavs...).

I didn't know where to put this so I decided to put it in this thread. Hopefully it will be helpful to some other European Knicks fans.
I assume Jasi loves these afternoon games.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote