View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #78
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's better?: Nets vs Clipper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Yeah.. I know... it's the only concern I really have right now about the team reaching 50 games and the 2nd round. I still think they could win 41 games without him. Are you trying to steer me away from the bet?
Haha, no....its was aimed at you but not really aimed at you, i hear from the Net fans on this board a lot that LOPEZ IS BACK! like it's a given. He might very well be fine all year but i think people ignore that he really might not.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote