View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #88
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's better?: Nets vs Clipper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
If 42 is your max, it means you don't think they will probably reach it.. so why should I bet it?

You said 40 should be their goal.. why would their goal be something others expect them to get? Shouldn't their goal be higher and to exceed expecations? It sounds like you thought 40 would be a good season exceeding expectations.. thus it is a goal in your eyes.

cough (he's scared) cough....

If the Nets win 40-42 games (about) I'm curious the fan reaction because the casual fan in Brooklyn is being painted a picture of a team that is much better than the Knicks, and plans to contend. That they are REALLY good. The truth is more to me they are trying to build a contender, but most importantly building a culture that will allow them to build consistent good teams. But the thing being sold is not that, it's YOU HAVEN'T HAD A GOOD TEAM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER - DON'T WORRY! THE NETS ARE HERE!
niko is online now   Reply With Quote