View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #77
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Predict the standings in the West

So if they Lakers don't win the west, it's not considered a disappointment?

If they majority of people think OKC will win the west then are they the favorites to represent the west in the finals?

So if the Lakers fail to even make it to the Finals is it a disappointment?

genuinely curious to get some opinions on this.

I assume the team people pick to win a conference is the team they think has the best chance to make it to the finals from that conference, but i feel like ISH will crash if the Lakers don't even make the finals. Am i wrong to think that?

Once, the Lakers got dwight & nash all i heard about was how stacked this team was and how Kobe "sucks" if they dont win it all.

So i guess im pretty suprised to see people picking OKC to finish 1 in the west, which i'm assuming mean those same people belive OKC are the favorite to come out of the west this year.

But i guess alot of people wouldnt be suprised if the Lakers didn't even make it to the finals??

I feel like no other team has as much pressure to win this year than the Lakers.

OKC is still young, so if they fail to win again this year its not like it's time to blow it up.
Miami just won, a lot of pressure has been taken off & they wont be scrutinized as heavily if they fail to win it all IMO
Spurs are old & declining nobody really expects them to win it all outside of their own fanbase (they are very dangerous though)
Boston see spurs

Last edited by TheMarkMadsen : 10-08-2012 at 03:48 PM.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote