View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #4
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Colts fans how is Vontae Davis playing?

I hope Vontae plays very well. I like the kid even if he isn't the brightest or most driven guy. Seems like a good dude.

I felt real bad when they traded him on Hard Knocks.

"I need to call my grammma."

There was a time I thought he and Smith could have been one of the best shutdown duos in the league.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote