View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 6 Game Thread and Discussion

Detroit Philly, last mistake wins! The way Dallas is playing right now Baltimore should squash them, which makes me happy. The NY / SF game comes down to two things for the Giants (and i come from my perspective because (keeping it real), SF is better AND at home.
1) Keep the running game in check somewhat.
2) Don't turn it over.
If we do those two things we have a chance because we can score quicker than they can.

NYJ/Ind is an interesting game too.

BTW, Slauson on the Jets cut Cushing and knocked him out for the season with a torn ACL. Really dirty ****ed up play.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote