View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #96
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

I gotta echo a lot of BS I've seen in this thread. I also picked an athletic PG and got drafted by N.O. I was surprised to see Austin Rivers with me too, but i'm not complaining, he gets me a lot of assists. I'm also experiencing a lot of shifts at PF, pissing me off to lose points for not being able to guard DeJuan Blair and Pau Gasol. What's really pissing me off is Grievis Vasques starting over me and having to play from behind all time time because of him. Not to mention getting subbed out in the 4th with a lead and then blowing it at the end...and then having to answer questions about why we lost. Went to the GM about it, but don't want to **** my player over for complaining too much about it. Averaging 12 and 4 in pretty limited minutes.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote