View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Toronto basketball media needs a good enima....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
So after an entire summer of complete non coverage...

Suddenly we are bombarded with nice soft management friendly issues about how Barges gained 15 pounds of muscle, how John Lucas 3 is still "learning", how we should get to know Terrence Ross....

Seriously ???????

I take it you didn't like getting to know Terrance Ross and Amir Johnson more, jballer.

Yeah, some their coverage pretty soft, I did like this coverage of Jonas:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=274828

There was no reply, I could bump it after Jonas has played some game to review it. I just post the other materials, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the same way you do, though.

I do think the getting know stuff is just for trivia. I might add some more later.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote