GP_20
Glove

Default Re: Premiere League 2012-2013 season application thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
I don't like bragging

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
Right, says the guy who goes around proclaiming himself as "GOAT" and taking photos of supercars and claiming it to be his own ride

Before I leave, I guess I may as well reply to this, to why I am the Fantasy Basketball GOAT. Didn't want to brag...but you asked for it....Everything I say below can be proved.

I'll break it to 3 sections, Pre-ISH, ISH, Post-ISH

Pre-ISH:

So this was before I played Fantasy Basketball with ISH Posters. Back then, like everyone else, I had to post my Yahoo Sports Resume to gain consideration with posters. How did it look?

I had WON 5 out of the last 6 fantasy basketball leagues I played in. This includes a Public League, a Private League, and a Winners League. Whats a winners League? A league where all the champions of leagues meet. So basically I am a champion of champions. That is how unstoppable I was. The only league I lost in was a league I didn't ever edit my lineup in.

I posted this strong resume, got consideration, posters looked at it and confirmed it, but eventually was snobbed because no one "knew me". So what did I do? I started the "ISH Premier League" and it became the most popular and competitive league ISH had ever seen.

But overall, coming into ISH I was considered a champion of champions in leagues I had played in. A resumé so strong that I have yet to see any other ISH poster post one as strong.

ISH:

I played 4 years of leagues in ISH. Each year I did 1 league per year. That league was either the most active or 2nd most active league on ISH. Results?

I was only defeated once in 4 years of play.

Didn't exactly win all the other years. The 1st year I won the Premier League Championship in a dominant fashion. 2nd year I had a fluke bad year (one bad year in over a decade of play = FLUKE).

The 3rd year I was kicked out of a league. The last year I made it through a full season and won another championship in a dominant fashion. And retired from ISH fantasy leagues.

So overall, 1 loss in a total of 4 years played on ISH. That's not good I will admit. Shouldn't have ever lost, but I guess flukes happen.

Post-ISH:

This not many of you know about. But since leaving ISH I have played in leagues and made over thousands of dollars playing in money leagues. I basically win every year, collect my cash, and move on. The people who play with my say they have never seen anyone so good, and I usually have half the league drop out when they see that I am their competitor. I've become the most feared fantasy basketball player ever.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote