View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:08 AM   #8
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

LeBron will often pass up a good last second shot for a great shot for a teammate in the waning seconds of a game. If it's the right basketball play then what is the big deal. Should he jack up a three over two defenders if Chalmers is sitting wide open for a corner three?

No one has ever made every last second clutch shot. Jordan didn't. Larry didn't. Kobe didn't. You make some, you miss some. LeBron making a few gamewinners doesn't make me think he's clutch anymore than the misses make me think he chokes.

I'm not worried about LeBron's "Clutchness." After all, the games statistically most clutch player is Melo and he didn't hoist the trophy last year. LeBron did.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote