View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #32
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anxiety/Depression

I've have some anxiety issues, i feel anxious almost all the time especially when i'm around other people, one exception is when i'm with my closest friends.
Also i'm always expecting the worst, whenever a close family member is going to the doctor i'm immediately thinking of cancer or other horrible diseases, or i get extremely worried when someone doesn't answer his phone immediately
I haven't been to the doctor yet tho, i don't want anyone to think that i'm different
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote