View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #50
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

I put in another hour last night and got into what I think is the town hall of the eastern european town I'm in with Chris Redfield. I only just walked in the door before I turned it off, but it's got a big central staircase in a main room, that splits at the top to balcony hallways along the two sides, with a secred hallway behind the stairs ... nice call back to that very first mansion, made me nostalgic.

I did play a pretty nice boss battle. And I did a big bridge shootout, which if you're a fan of shooters, you'll probably like.

I really hate the camera. It's like it's default is to look down about 15 degrees to much.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote