View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #48
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindmiLL
Who the f*ck is knoebe?

Actually I like Lakers very much. I will try to watch every Lakers game this season.

If you really know me and my posts you would know KnoBe (knoeitawl) the biggest Kobe Stan in the world. I'll leave it at that.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote