Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- of course Shaq was the first option if he had great position inside..
- but who was the man with the ball in his hands during the most important parts of the game?
- who was the man doing everything on the court and facilitating the offense...who was the man with the ball that created everything?
- the answer is always Kobe!
- Shaq was Dominat inside...Kobe was Dominant everywhere
Lol, Shaq had the ball in his hands most of the time during important moments. Shaq's dominance allowed Kobe and Fisher to create so easily.