View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #37
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Won't buy this only because Armor abilities. F*cking hated that in Reach. I like the run ability being standard, but not enough to save this game for me.
Kind of agree. Armor lock(the only one I really hated) got replaced by some shield thing that apparently won't be as annoying.

The new jet pack looks promising too.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote