Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #3213
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Cincinnati hasn't won a home playoff game since 1995. If the Giants sweep them at home then lulz will be had.

Well Panda pretty much sealed Cain vs. Latos tomorrow. Cain hasn't pitched well against the Reds, but he might be due for a good outing tomorrow.
When I watched the game last night and looked into it, I was uneasy about it. Bailey pitched his second best game of his career. The best being his no-hitter. He gave up 1 run in 7 and 10 Ks and the Reds somehow still lose that game at home? Very uneasy feeling. Coming into this game if we lose all bets are off.
If they lose tomorrow it'll be a choke job. Especially considering they won the first two in San Francisco and you get 3 freakin' tries at home to close it out in front of your sold out crowd cheering you on to get this done. I was 11 years old when they had their last win at Riverfront Stadium. :\ I still remember those days of Barry Larkin, Reggie Sanders, Joe Oliver, Eric Davis, etc.

Ultimate choke job. I'm beyond frustrated right now.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote