View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #65
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
Yes, seeing as most people here- Lebron fans mostly- forgot about his Cavs days where he refused to take the last shot daily, all his unclutch moments and I had to make this thread, I see your point.

Didn't he have several game winners in his first playoff series?

I remember as a Heat fan whenever the Cavs would come play after the 05-06 season (when he started taking over games), I literally always felt Lebron would get them back into the game if we weren't up by enough in the 4th quarter. And I was usually right...
I don't know why you want to push this notion that he isn't clutch; actually its probably because of your disdain for him. But the fact is, you're pretty wrong about it. Yeah, he's failed, but he usually comes up with the goods and cookies. I'm a Heat fan, and I have no complaints with how he performs in 4th quarters or when it matters.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote