View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:52 AM   #14
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe's impending retirement

Saying Kobe is a jerk or arrogant is ridiculous. You need to be 100% confident to be successful in any professional sport. That's why almost all athletes come off that way. For the most part Kobe is extremely articulate. For a guy with a constant target on his back and who lives under a microscope I think he handles it well. It amazes me how people can't appreciate greatness. People hate the Yankees, they hated Jordan, they hate Kobe, can't stand the Patriots, hate Alex Rodriguez, rip on Tom Brady, etc. I'm not the type to jump on the bandwagon and root for great teams or players. I can admit and appreciate what they do though.
dd24 is online now   Reply With Quote