View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:08 AM   #73
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
Say what you want, but can you deny the facts I put forward? I don't argue based on my presumptions, or what I feel. I put forward my case with videos, real NBA footage, interview from other NBA players, and tons of articles written by sports editors. They wouldn't exist for no reason would they?

That's probably why you are attacking me instead of facing what I put forward. It's the unbearable truth. I'm a honest man, I speak the truth.

People attack you because you're a god damned moron. What is the purpose of reminding posters shit that is basic trivia? We all know Lebron has had his shortcommings. You do realize, though, he just came off a championship playing at an all-time level right? Or were you in a Kobetard induced coma?
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote