View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #80
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Looper is getting amazing reviews

Just saw this last night, I thought it was great. My gf walked away a little confused, she wasn't sure how JGL knew cid would grow up to be the rainmaker. I had to remind her of the scene at the bar where BW tells JGL. Like ZeN I thought this time travel movie was pretty easy to follow.

Something that hasn't been brought up in this thread yet, how about that first looper that ran. The way the used the doctor to hack him apart, that was awesome!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote