View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #163
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

I really like Monta, (he's one of my favourite players). I just don't like his fit in Milwaukee. I had been trying for years to acquire Monta, and when I finally do, it's just not a great fit. I didn't like the way the draft was heading. And I didn't have a pick in the 6th round (Lawson). As others mentioned, they'd be looking to acquire him in the 7th or 8th round. If they're ahead of me in the 7th round, and they select him, I lose out on him. My only option was to reach a little bit for him. Losing Monta hurts cause I like him as a player, but not so much fantasy wise. His numbers won't look much different than they did last year with Milwaukee; Scott Skiles sucks for fantasy.

EDIT - I also like to award the newcomer to the league a leg-up on the competition. I made a deal with FC last year before the season (right after the draft actually) and he ended up winning. So best of luck to beastnani...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote