View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #32
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
told me out his own mouth that I couldn't talk to him. That my accolades under my belt weren't deserving enough for me to talk to him.

If he had that big a problem with it he should have done something then and there. Not bring it up in the media years later. Bill cartwright told Jordan he would break his legs when he disrespected him.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote