View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #40
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Another 2011, when discussing Melo:

http://isaiahpaviacruz.blogspot.com/...oys-smush.html

Quote:
Kobe: Then Denver will make the right decisions, bring in the right personnel and heíll stick around. Itís not rocket science. Ö. I know for me, itís all about winning. In my situation, we werenít spending the money to get players Ė they had me playing around with Smush Parker. Until they decided they wanted to make the necessary sacrifices financially to get a team thatís competitive, I didnít want to be (with the Lakers). Itís as simple as that.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote