View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #87
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Looper is getting amazing reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Anti Heros' chick is too good looking to dump for such a trivial reason..lol

Yeah your right, I was a bit too lose in calling it torture..lol.. but im sure it would have been cool to see the progressive maiming and severing of body parts... But id argue.. that all the things being done would be a sort of torture for that older version. Maybe its just me but i think id be tormented by wounds manifesting themselves on my body and my anatomy decomposing before my very eyes..lol

psychological torture for sure, but those wounds would already have been old wounds for the future person, and the memories would have been added.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote