View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #2396
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
That Steelers loss was tough to swallow. Our team is just destroyed by injuries right now. Woodley, Troy, Harrison, Mendy, Decastro, Pouncey, Spence, etc all either out or dealing with injuries.
Pouncey is becoming the Greg Oden of football. The guy is really good... Arguably the best center in the game when healthy, but he seems to always be nursing an injury or out completely.

Give me Alex Mack over Pouncey all day every day. Mack may be slightly less physically talented, but I don't think he's missed a day in his career.

Pouncey would drive me crazy as a Steelers fan. It's not like he is making stuff up... His injuries have all looked really serious... He just seems like one of those guys, whether it is his very wide stance/base or what... Guy is just a walking injury.

I personally think his wide base leaves him exposed to injuries.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote