View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #11501
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Limited availability; as in i doubt a lot of people will see this movie without it being recommend by someone else. Its gonna be one of those movies you can recommend to someone and they'll thank you after watching because they never even heard of it. Get some credit with hipster chicks, ya know

It doesn't feel low budget though. Though the way its filmed there isn't a lot that needs a big budget to pull off.
Thanks for the rundown.. I really want to see it myself.. Im a sucker for off beat nerdy flicks. Plus, Audrey Plaza is in it and im a fan of her off kilter humor or characterizations. Plus I hear they did a curious twist with its chosen concept so I got it on my to watch list.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote