View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #57
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 6 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
He didn't voluntarily tell people. He posted a pic of his daughter on twitter and there was an open milkbones box in the back. He deleted the pic and posted a similar one without the milkbones. Then the questions came and he wouldn't address it and instead issued a statement a day letter.
No, why have a dog. Just don't have one. Don't feed the fire. I am in no way saying i think he shouldn't have one but i wouldn't just so on game day i didn't have to answer questions about dogs. Take the easier path sometimes. VICK YOU NEED TO PREPARE FOR A TOUGH GAME, DO YOU THINK OWNING A DOG MEANS YOU MOVED ON FROM YOUR BRUTAL CRIME? SHOULD YOU OWN A DOG?

Who would want to talk about that? He's feeding the people who have an agenda.

Not a big deal. Just struck me as silly to possibly have to deal with the PETA nuts again after all he's already done.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote