View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #11502
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Should probably have my man card revoked, but I wasn't the only guy there who was dragged by his gf...to see Pitch Perfect.

It was actually a lot of fun and rather entertaining. Anna Kendrick is even more talented and beautiful than I realized. She's been one of my favs and this just adds to it. Overall it's pretty formulaic but the music adds to it a lot and it's a very funny comedy as well.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote