View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #11503
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

6.5/10

don't get the hype and i understand it being a tongue in cheap horror/comedy. the first 30 minutes seemed to set a good tone, but it went downhill from there.

i've seen b movie horrors executed way better, ie latter part of evil dead series and toxic avenger movies. i saw piranha 3D in theaters and enjoyed it much more.

maybe the most overrated movie i've seen this year compared to what i expected. lame cast, lame effects and the monsters, clowns, creatures etc seemed to come out of nowhere with no explanation.

i can appreciate a good b horror comedy, but this was just dull. no real memorable moments aside from a couple zinger one liners. idk, just really average overall.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-13-2012 at 10:25 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote