View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #21
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
the sad thing is most people didnt think this would happen. I know for a fact you thought he could keep it up.
I never said such a thing. I knew he couldn't keep that up (averaging 25/8 or whatever during the whole season). But I said it wasn't impossible for him to average 15/7 over the longer time period which I still think he's able to do if he gets enough shots and touches.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote