View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #5
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe on Leadership via Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by coin24
Wow you're scraping there, smush Parker? who gives a shit what that fat scrub thinks
I have nothing against Kobe. I'm actually a fan of his but I hate how his leadership/intangibles get overrated. The same applies to Jordan. I'm against players alienating and throwing players under the bus and both of them did it far too many times than they should have.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote