View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #27
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Court Vision
'Sheed, Camby, Shumpert, Brewer and A'mare didn't even play. I don't know how you can say the bench is going to be pathetic.

Pre-season overreaction.

Prigioni looked good. Novak picked up right where he left off. JR Smith played very well. And Kidd and Kurt will both be fine in limited spurts.

And none of the young guys are expected to actually play/make the team.

Sorry but I gotta agree with Rameek. Preseason isnt nearly as important as the regular season but you can get some things out of it. As rameek and Knickscity mentioned before, our bench is ugly. I think the revelation I got from that game was that there is going to be a huge drop off in production when we go to our second unit.

Knickz, did you get the same vibe from Clyde as I did? That dude just seems like everything he does is cool. He looks like he takes a dump cool lol

Great pics btw. You're seats were pretty damn good! Did you notice the weight loss in Felton like I did

Last edited by franchize : 10-14-2012 at 01:52 PM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote