View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #16
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Heat Appear Set With Starting Shane Battier At Power Forward

Not gonna matter as much as people want to believe. I remember years ago when Adam Morrison was drafted it was said he would have to play some 4 and there was a huge argument on how he would just get murdered. And one would assume that if they just isolated him and backed him down over and over he would...but teams dont do that.

They dont do it to Earl Boykins, they dont do it when Hakim Warrick guards a big bodied center, and they wont do it on Battier.

Darius Miles, Tyrone Nesby, Dennis Rodman, Andres nocioni, Rodney Mccray, Shawn marion, Kenny Walker, and plenty of other guys around Battiers size have been guarding 4s for decades. And most arent as smart or hard working on defense.

They still have Lebron who is about Karl Malones size, Bosh, haslem, Anthony, and so on. It wont be a problem vs many teams.

How many teams even have two bigmen who can score worth a damn? And of those who do...how many are actually gonna keep going to him?

Be an issue vs the Lakers but I suspect they will work something out over the 100 games before they could play them in a game that matters.

I suspect their many coaches noticed the same potential issues ISH posters did.

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 10-14-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote