View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #5
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sh*t Metta World Peace Says

Quote:
The Lakers forward had just stripped the ball away from Utah's Gordan Hayward before it dribbled out of bounds. World Peace then ran out of bounds and retrieved the ball from a young woman sitting behind the basket. Before he hopped back onto the court, World Peace knelt on one knee and kissed the woman's hands.

"I just saw in her eyes that she liked the hustle," World Peace said after the Lakers' 99-86 preseason loss Saturday to the Utah Jazz at Staples Center. "I saw it in her eyes. We made eye contact."

"I feel good that I can get to the basket and push it without getting tired," said World Peace, who entered this year weighing 255 pounds after appearing in last year's training camp at 274. "I can push multiple times to the basket. I can go right a little bit more than last year and they don't know what's going on. I can help my team out more."

That includes the hustle that resulted in World Peace having a moment worthy of being captured on the Kiss Cam.

Did World Peace get the fan's phone number?

"No number needed," World Peace said with a smile. "She's a fan and is a real nice lady."

AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote