View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #26
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Heat Appear Set With Starting Shane Battier At Power Forward

Battier and Lebron will probably switch off at Power Forward. I wouldn't classify either one as a SF or PF though. I would just simply list them as forwards. Miami is not a traditional team.

The only reason why Battier will play/defend PF more times than not is because of how much of a beating Lebron will take offensively. Battier has more energy to deal with the taxing at the PF spot but I think if the Heat really need Lebron to play PF, he will.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote