View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #174
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Clippers vs Heat 9:30 pm PST CP3's Return

Jordan's offensive game has really improved in the post, simply is more confident but I want to see him work more on his post D. I'd love to sign Ben Wallace as a coach or even give him a roster spot just to work with DJ.

Bledsoe is still an excellent defender, but his offense leaves a lot to be desired. Awareness is way off the charts, in the negative way, needs work on his shooting, and is way too out of control a lot of the time. I just like the fact we have guys like Crawford, Hill and Lamar to come into the 2nd unit and handle the ball instead of Bledsoe always doing it.

I was also impressed with Barnes. Gave good defensive effort, grabs more rebounds than you'd think and doesn't force anything on offense. Butler did well to boot.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote